Upcoming FTCC Meetings
- Feb. 7th 11:30a.m.-1p.m. Wheatley's Guest Speaker: Officer Andrew Sheler
- March 7th 11:30a.m. -1p.m. Wheatley's Guest Speaker: Allen Freeman
- April 4th 11:30a.m.-1p.m. Wheatley's Guest Speaker: Lacy Zobel Hollings - Zoblings LLC, Inc. Join the Franklin Chamber of Commerce as we learn common employment mistakes employers make and possible solutions. We will discuss the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and its role in the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), The Equal Pay Act, and harassment allegations. This training will be presented by Lacy Zobel Hollings, representing her Human Resources Firm, Zoblings Solutions. Lacy worked for six years at the EEOC, investigating allegations of employment discrimination and four years in the U.S. Army as an interrogator.
Future Events Coming Soon....
- May 2nd 11:30a.m. -1p.m. Wheatley's Guest Speaker: Brandi - Kirkpatrick Management
- June: 11:30a.m. -1p.m. @ Franklin Road Library Community Room - Guest Speaker: Jackie Nytes, Library CEO - Re-Imagining Central - Jersey Mike's will cater the event
- July 11th: 11:30a.m. -1p.m. @ Advanced Limousines - Your Budget Catering will be serving lunch
- August: 11:30a.m. -1p.m. @ Franklin Road Library - Guest Speaker: Nancy @ Franklin Township Historical Society - Jersey Mike's will be serving lunch
Let us know if your community organization or Chamber Member Business is interested in hosting a special event - FranklinTwpChamber@gmail.com